Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Iced Earth is now closed down

I have come to the conclusion that I have been spreading myself a little too thin with so many projects in Second Life. I should be having more fun and working less. So with that in mind, I am closing this blog.

Fear not, I will be around. Might even get more art done now that I have more time on my hands.

It is fitting that I should close the blog just a day before my third rezzday. Three years as an SL blogger.. quite a ride. I am excited to find out what awaits me in the future.

I am lucky to have found such amazing friends through SL. I have a family here. I am happy and content. I feel like I can stand on my own two feet in a way I may not have been able to when I joined, end of July, 2010.

I love seeing people flourish in what they do. The creativity I see every day in SL is very inspiring. I take on projects because I love building and creating as well as seeing what other people do. But one can not do everything all the time. So it is time to move on.

I wish all my readers the best for the future. Have a great August.

No comments:

Post a Comment